Bizly answers the question all enterprises are asking right now: "How will we MEET and WORK in the post-COVID world?"
Bizly is a modern, consumer-style, enterprise platform for creating, managing and measuring your meetings. With Bizly, you can build great meetings using videoconferencing services like Zoom, your office spaces, or select from over 20,000 offsite venues. Bizly provides the best practices and guidance to build great meetings, keep employees safe and healthy, and measure the results. Bizly's insights drive critical decisions around how companies will optimize their real estate footprint, meetings productivity, and spend in the "new world". See more on Bizly at www.bizly.com.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Bizly is looking for an ambitious intern to join our team (typically based on New York City but remote due to Covid). This internship will provide exposure into many facets of working for a fast paced tech start-up.
We are looking for recent graduates who would join us for two to three months. This internship will be to work with our Head of Product to:
- Manage our product priorities, keeping everything organized in well-maintained product documents
- Work closely with design and engineering to flesh out feature requirements, documenting user stories and acceptance criteria
- Interface with stakeholder teams across the company (e.g. marketing / sales / customer success) to guide projects from conception to release, tracking key decisions and ensuring alignment with well managed expectations
- Collaborate with engineering to solve problems and bring features to life
- Be creative and author key content for the product including,
- Event templates / playbooks
- Facilitation guides / system requirements for videoconferencing systems
- Be an active part of our cross functional product/engineering/design team - joining and participating in all Agile ceremonies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The following is what matters most:
- Team Player. You embrace a “we” over “me” mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves to do what needs to be done. You’re highly collaborative and love working with others to achieve a common goal.
- A strong communicator. You have strong interpersonal skills and you can proactively, comfortably and effectively discuss your opinions, and articulate ideas.
- Passion. You’re committed to putting in the work and time where necessary to make a great product for our users.
- Curious. You’re here to learn and see challenges and an opportunity to learn. You work to strike the right balance between humility and confidence. You are comfortable admitting when you don’t know something and able to ask for help.
- Problem solver. You have demonstrated the ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, and proactively identify things that need to be done.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Available for a full-time 3-month internship (United States)
- Extremely comfortable with G-suite (Google sheets, slides, docs)
- Basic understanding of Agile software development processes and Product Development Lifecycle (either you were taught in school or you’ve proactively sought out this information, leveraging the bountiful resources online)
- Passion for technology and a good user experience
GREAT WORK DESERVES GREAT PERKS:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Remote work due to Covid-19
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular virtual social events (we’re adapting!)
- Competitive salary
Bizly is a growing team working to build the leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.