Senior Software Engineer at Bizly
Bizly answers the question all enterprises are asking right now: "How will we MEET and WORK in the post-COVID world?"
Bizly is a modern, consumer-style, enterprise platform for creating, managing and measuring your meetings. With Bizly, you can build great meetings using videoconferencing services like Zoom, your office spaces, or select from over 20,000 offsite venues. Bizly provides the best practices and guidance to build great meetings, keep employees safe and healthy, and measure the results. BIzly's insights drive critical decisions around how companies will optimize their real estate footprint, meetings productivity, and spend in the "new world". See more on Bizly at www.bizly.com.
We are looking for a senior software engineer based in New York with a strong track record of developing innovative ideas within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Leadership and teamwork is a requirement for this role.
- Collaborate with peers to design and document new and existing systems.
- Define architectural standards and implement design patterns to ensure scalability, performance, maintainability, and security.
- Develop features to drive a high-quality customer-focused experience.
- Manage code deploys in agile release cycles.
- Provide support to triage, debug, and solve software defects ensuring a timely resolution.
- Work within cross-functional teams to understand and manage product backlog, technical debt, and team dependencies.
- Interface with teams across the company to guide projects from conception to release.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- Build a great engineering culture!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The following is what matters most:
- Leadership. You exhibit leadership and influence through strong team and individual contributions.
- A strong communicator. You can proactively, comfortably and effectively discuss your opinions, and articulate ideas and challenges to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Passion. You’re committed to putting in the work and time where necessary to make a great product for our users.
- Minimum of five years of engineering experience. Your background includes experience in designing and implementing systems that solve complex problems.
- SaaS or enterprise product experience a plus.
- Startup experience a major plus.
GREAT WORK DESERVES GREAT PERKS:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Remote-friendly culture
- NYC headquarters office with unlimited snacks and wellness center on-premise
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.